LPMA Conference, 9th February 2018 - FURTHER DETAILS
Booking is now open for the forthcoming LPMA conference 'Managing the Bar: Today and Tomorrow'
The programme will include:
- The Bar - today and tomorrow, with the Vice-Chair of the Bar, Richard Atkins QC
- What the Young Bar needs from Chambers, with the Chair of the Young Barristers' Committee, Richard Hoyle
- Current and future issues at the BSB, with their Director General, Dr Vanessa Davies
- The HMCTS change programme, with their Chief Executive, Susan Acland-Hood
- Bar Pro Bono update with Chief Executive, Jess Campbell
- Corporate social responsibility, with Laurie Scher and Alec McCluskey of Maitland Chambers and Lakhraj Minhas from Heart of the City
- Juriosity and From Counsel, with Michael Todd QC, Head of Erskine Chambers and the Chairman of the Counsel Editorial Board
- The challenges of professional services management, with Richard Chaplin of The Managing Partners' Forum
- PR crisis management - prevention and reaction, chaired by Michael Todd QC, with Ian McCaleb from Levick, Catherine Baksi, freelance legal affairs journalist and Melanie Riley from Bell Yard Communications
- Updates from The Access to Justice Foundation and The Bingham Centre
This event is open to LPMA members, IBC members and other legal professionals with management responsibility. IBC/Non-Members, please go to the "Join Us" page on our website and register as a casual member so that you can book and pay online. All proceeds from this event will be donated to the Bar Pro Bono Unit, The Access to Justice Foundation and The Bingham Centre.
Managing the Bar: Today and Tomorrow will be held at 7 Bedford Row, London, WC1R 4BS. Registration will be from 9am and the conference will last from 9.30am until 4.30pm, when there will be a networking reception.
Please click HERE to book on and HERE to see the full conference programme.
Posted: 26/01/2018 at 26/01/2018 10:36:21