About this Job
Our client now seeks to appoint a highly capable individual to the role of Practice Manager in its busy clerking team.
About this Employer
Our client is a leading Barristers’ Chambers with over 90 barristers, including 26 silks. Chambers is highly-ranked for its legal and advocacy expertise in a range of specialist practice areas, including commercial and chancery litigation and arbitration in the UK and abroad, business and regulatory (including global investigations), banking and financial services, employment, pensions and trusts, clinical and professional negligence/disciplinary and personal injury.
- Relevant experience gained in a successful chambers – ideally 5-10yrs
- Effective communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Highly committed to business development and marketing
- Driven, focused and keen to succeed – pro-active approach and results orientated
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues across chambers and with outside organisations
- Knowledge of IT packages, including LEX, Word and Outlook
- Provide a highly professional clerking and practice management function, ensuring the delivery of a first-class service to members.
- Advising solicitors and clients so that their needs are met effectively
- Assist in the management and development of members’ practices
- Assist with the implementation of Chambers’ business development and marketing strategies
- Provide ongoing development of more junior colleagues
- Manage and, where necessary, suggest changes to processes and systems