About this Job
The Operations Assistant will be based on site and report to the Operations Manager.
Benefits will include 25 days paid holiday, and participation in pension schemes and bonuses after a satisfactory probation period.
About this Employer
Our client is a barristers' chambers in Lincoln's Inn, who are seeking a Full Time Operations Assistant.
- The candidate will need to have excellent communications skills, initiative, strong team working capability, and good IT knowledge.
- Our client is seeking applications via Chambers People from a diverse range of candidates and particularly welcome applicants from ethnic minority groups.
- Full candidate specification details available from Chambers People on application.
- Supervising the functions of the physical IT infrastructure, printers, scanners etc.
- First Line Assistance to the Barristers and Staff on IT
- E-Bundling of documents for Court
- General Administration Support
Full candidate criteria details on application to Chambers People.