About this Job
Due to retirement, Chambers seeks to appoint an outstanding individual to the position of Marketing Manager to join its highly regarded support team. The successful candidate will work closely with the Marketing Committee and the clerks’ team; ultimately reporting to the Senior Clerk, Joint Heads of Chambers and Management Committee.
About this Employer
5RB is a leading set of media and communications law barristers who practise in all areas of media law including: defamation, privacy, confidence, data protection, harassment and media regulation.
- The successful candidate will ideally have a minimum of 5 years gained in a legal services environment. A relevant degree or CIM qualification is preferred but not essential. Likewise, it would be beneficial if you have previously spent time working in Chambers.
- Proactive and highly organised, able to work well on their own or with others.
- Planning, coordinating and implementing Chambers’ strategic marketing plan in conjunction with the Marketing Committee, Senior Clerk and Practice Managers.
- Managing and attending Chambers’ seminars and client events.
- Primary responsibility for all of Chambers’ digital communications including management of website, news items, adverts, all whilst ensuring brand integrity.
- Manage and co-ordinate both Chambers’ and individual members’ entries in key legal directories.
- Carrying out market research and competitive analysis.
- Developing and maintaining the CRM database
Working knowledge of LEX marketing, Adobe Creative Suite, Wordpress, MS Office suite, Zoom, MS Teams and Arlo event management software is desirable. (Training can be arranged).