About this Job
Chambers now seeks to appoint an outstanding individual to the position of Marketing Executive to join its first-class support team. The Marketing Executive will provide marketing, communications and events support to Chambers and its Barrister ‘Members’. They will be co-responsible for the running of the day-to-day marketing activity, including projects and events that are primarily dictated by the Chambers Marketing Strategy.
About this Employer
Our client, One Essex Court is a ‘Magic Circle’ Barristers’ Chambers, based in the Temple, London EC4. Chambers has an outstanding reputation in each of its core practice areas, providing specialist legal advice, support, and advocacy services worldwide. With more than 100 full-time Barristers, Chambers’ expertise covers all areas of Commercial law, particularly arbitration, litigation, regulation, and dispute resolution.
- They will be very personable, highly organised, efficient, focused, and a pro-active multitasker, with excellent communication both in writing and in person.
- This role will include dealing with barristers and professional clients; therefore a professional attitude and demeanor is required at all times, but especially when representing Chambers externally.
- Significant domestic and international events management
- Assisting with the business development and marketing strategy
- Reviewing and reflecting on digital marketing practices to make suggestions and improve digital marketing strategy where required
- Annual legal directories management and submission
- Providing design briefs to graphics companies for online content and hardcopy output
- Website content management
- Social and business media management
- Database management
- The successful candidate will ideally have a minimum of 2-4years’ relevant experience gained in another Chambers, or a similar legal or professional services environment. Significant experience of digital and social media is essential. A relevant degree or CIM qualification is preferred but is not essential.
- Applicants must have 2 ‘A’ Levels (Grade C or above) or equivalent qualification. Given the longer-term career prospects, graduates are also encouraged to apply.