About this Job
Providing support across all functions within the marketing team including social media, website, events, webinars, database management, directories and branding. You will provide an outstanding service utilising the available technology and support functions to ensure their best effect and work within Chambers’ core values. You will support and report to the Marketing and Client Care Director.
This role is ideal for a marketing graduate or someone with 1-2 years’ experience.
About this Employer
Outer Temple Chambers is home to some of the most impressive King's Counsel and exceptional junior Barrister talent around the world. We offer a range of legal services in a variety of specialisms to a whole host of industries. From clinical negligence to professional negligence, our barristers have been involved in some of the most cutting edge litigation of recent times.
- Strong grasp of Microsoft 365 including Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint
- Strong inter-personal skills. Confident whilst dealing with others
- Demonstrates initiative in order to understand and manage the needs and expectations of others
- Proactive; ability to identify problems and deal with them.
- Experience of Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop and Illustrator - desirable
- Experience of image design and video editing (such as Canva, Kinemaster) - desirable
- Maintain website content and posting of blogs
- Update barrister CVs
- Maintain our social media channels
- Assist with the organisation of all client facing events
- Record and edit webinars or other virtual activities for digital library
- Assist with the creation of marketing material
- Update the CRM database to ensure contacts are categorised and up to date
- Assist with collection of submissions from members for directories
- Assist in proofing and submitting submissions for directories
Educated to degree level or equivalent relevant experience