About this Job
Chambers seeks a Marketing and Events Executive to provide comprehensive and pro-active support to the Marketing Director in all aspects of Chambers’ marketing and communications.
About this Employer
Our client, 3VB, is a leading Commercial Barristers’ Chambers, whose barrister members are instructed in and appear in many of the highest profile matters both nationally and internationally. Chambers and its Members are also acknowledged in the legal directories as “Leaders in the Field” across all their core areas of expertise. 3VB was twice named ‘Chambers of the Year’ in 2022, at The Lawyer Awards and The British Legal Awards.
- This role would suit a candidate with previous marketing experience in Chambers or another professional environment or someone with experience of a first-class administrative role, who wishes to broaden and develop their remit.
- It is important to be able to adapt to rapidly changing priorities and to juggle different tasks.
- Knowledge or experience of the legal profession would be ideal but is not a pre-requisite.
- A working knowledge of WordPress, Mailchimp, Adobe InDesign or Photoshop
- Preparation of marketing communications such as e-mail shots, newsletters, seminar and event invitations.
- Managing the organisation of chambers’ events such as seminars, webinars, conferences and social events including managing invitation lists, delegate packs and presentations, pre- and post-event organisation, liaison with venues and caterers, and event set-up.
- Attending Chambers’ events, greeting clients and ensuring smooth execution across all aspects of the event.