About this Job
Our client is seeking applications for the position of HR Manager, this is a new role following an internal promotion. The successful candidate will take responsibility for matters across the staff team dealing with a broad range; from recruitment to performance reviews, wage reviews, disciplinary action, as well as staff learning and development.
About this Employer
Our client is a leading set of chambers and a member of the Bar Magic Circle. They operate in the Civil Law arena and have over 120 barrister members and 37 staff members. Chambers is based in the Temple and has recently moved back into their state-of-the-art fully refurbished offices overlooking Middle Temple Gardens.
- Experience of providing professional and commercial advice across the range of human resource issues.
- Experience of supporting a senior management team.
- Have a good working knowledge and understanding of employment regulations.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to engage and influence.
- Demonstrate experience of dealing with complex and sensitive employee relation issues.
- Offer experience of mentoring and managing others.
- The ability to accept and provide feedback.
- Recruitment of high quality staff.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties including but not limited to the running and maintaining of a smooth onboarding/off boarding process, to include probationary reviews and exit interviews.
- Reviewing, reporting to senior management and updating/developing clear staff policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Taking responsibility for the updating and communication of staff terms and conditions of employment including HR and health and safety policies.