About this Job
The successful candidate will report into and work closely with the Senior Clerking team and Heads of Business Operations to support the strategic development and implementation of Chambers marketing, events, communications and online presence. The Events and Marketing Executive will work closely with the Senior Communications and Marketing Executive.
About this Employer
4 Pump Court is a leading commercial set of barristers' chambers.
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Exceptional written skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent organiser
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic and creative
- E-Marketing: Designing and creating content for campaigns
- Organising and project managing a range of Chambers events
- Developing event plans
- Developing relationships with external conference organisers
- Assisting in the preparation of marketing material
- Ensuring that Barristers and Clerks are fully briefed ahead of attending events
- Reporting regularly on the marketing and business development activities
- Assisting with the production of directory submissions and referee speadsheets
Previous professional services marketing experience or a recognised marketing qualification.