About this Job
Chambers now seeks to recruit a highly suitable individual to its Deputy Senior Clerk role. This leadership position works closely with the senior management team to lead and develop staffing teams, members of chambers and their practices, whilst also playing a significant role in Chambers’ business development and client care functions.
About this Employer
Our client is a multiple award-winning Barristers’ Chambers with a clear commitment to providing quality services to its clients and members of chambers. With 79 barristers members including 19 Kings Counsel, providing specialist advice, support and representation in employment, personal injury, clinical negligence and professional discipline and associated areas.
- Suitable individuals will already be established and working in a similarly fast paced and successful Chambers’ environment, ideally with a minimum of 10 years’ experience.
- They will be confident in their ability to lead and develop others and be a highly effective team player and communicator.
- They will also possess a demonstrable record of delivering management and business development support services contributing to Chambers’ and its members’ development and on-going success.
- Partnering the senior clerk to deliver the ongoing management, review, and development of clerking functions.
- Pro-active and ‘hands on’ management and development of members and their practices.
- Leadership/management/development of colleagues, creating positive working practices and environments.
- Leading on elements of Chambers’ business development and marketing functions.
- Continuous management and development of client relationships to deliver business.