About this Job
The precise nature of the responsibilities allocated to this role will be determined once the successful candidate has been selected. They are likely to include assisting with client service initiatives in addition to a range of event management, marketing and administration activities.
About this Employer
Our client, Serjeant's Inn Chambers, is a leading civil law Barristers’ Chambers specialising in high-profile medical, police, professional discipline, regulatory, business & specialist crime and public law cases, often involving important legal, ethical and social issues.
- Strong communication and organisational skills along with a willingness to learn and accept feedback;
- The ability to adapt and prioritise competing demands in the context of a busy and changing workload;
- An excellent manner with colleagues, clients and contacts;
- A calm and cheerful approach, even under pressure;
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of programs;
- Confidence in discussing ideas and making suggestions.
- Facilitating internal and external events: webinars, seminars and conferences;
- Production of mailshots and social media posts;
- Maintenance and updating of Chambers' website and blogs;
- Collation of annual submissions to the legal directories;
- Social media and website analytics;
- Market research projects;
- CRM and data management;
- Assisting the clerking or administration teams when needed: taking switchboard calls, meeting arrangements, diary management, printing, court runs, etc