About this Job
The role of Assistant Practice Manager is to provide support to the Senior Practice Manager with duties that will include
* Diary and Practice Management
* Fees and Financial Management
* General Support
About this Employer
39 Essex is a leadng civil law barristers' chambers, with 158 members including 51 King's Counsel.
The chambers operates from modern offices in Chancery Lane, and also has offices in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and numeracy skills.
- Ability to multi task and operate within a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- A confident and positive attitude.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Organised with attention to detail.
- Previous work experience within a barristers’ chambers or professional client services environment (desirable).
- Interest in the practice areas covered by the Civil Liability / Commercial and Construction team.
- Degree standard qualification preferred or 3 A-level qualifications equivalent (with a minimum of 5 Grade C (4) or above GCSEs including both Maths and English at minimum of Grade 6).
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- The above person specification criteria may be demonstrated through extra-curricular activities or voluntary work rather than formal employment.