About this Job
Following a period of sustained growth, Chambers now seeks to appoint a highly suitable, personable individual to the position of Assistant Practice Manager, a role that will offer significant support to its first-class, highly personable, practice management team.
About this Employer
Our client, Serle Court, is a leading Chambers with 69 barristers, including 27 King’s Counsel. Chambers is highly regarded and has consistent tier 1 rankings in the leading legal directories for its legal and advocacy expertise in each of its specialist practice areas across the whole remit of Commercial and Chancery Law for both domestic and international clients.
- Educated to at least A Level standard/BTEC or higher
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly personable, friendly, team-focussed worker with a ‘can do’ attitude and a willingness to learn
- A flexible approach to the working day
- Hardworking, resilient, and reliable, with pride in delivering a high-quality service, whether working alone (with minimal supervision) or with others
- 1 or so years of experience in Chambers or a similar legal environment
- All tasks required for the administration of Barristers’ practices including but not limited to entering relevant case information into Chambers’ diary system, dealing with written (especially email) correspondence, speaking to members, solicitors and the court clerks on the telephone, as required, and updating the diary system with tasks, court/conference/work deadline/ holiday dates, solicitor contact details, case records, and fees data.
- Attend regular clerking meetings and provide input