About this Job
Chambers has an opportunity for an ADR Assistant Practice Manager to join our ADR team. The ADR Assistant Practice Manager will work closely with the ADR Practice Manager to manage the practices of our growing number of barristers specialising in alternative disputes resolution. This includes diary management and fees negotiation. The role also provides one day a week reception cover.
About this Employer
Keating Chambers is a leading set of commercial barristers’ chambers, with a thriving domestic and international practice, comprising 69 barristers (33 King’s Counsel & 36 juniors). Chamber specialise across the areas of construction & engineering; energy & natural resources; infrastructure & utilities; international arbitration; IT & technology; offshore construction & marine engineering; procurement & competition, planning & environment and associated professional negligence.
- Be a team player who is also able to work unsupervised and under pressure.
- Have excellent people skills and the ability to build both strong internal and external relationships.
- Have excellent communication skills - both written and oral.
- Be able to demonstrate a positive attitude in challenging circumstances.
- Demonstrate excellent time management and a keen eye for detail.
- Be able to discreetly handle confidential information.
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential
- Please refer to the full job specification & key responsibilities on our website.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a dynamic, forward-thinking team and to gain valuable experience of working in the support team in a busy commercial chambers. Previous experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential (full training will be provided).
- Please note that all applications must include a COMPLTED APPLICATION FORM downloadable from our website.
A university degree is preferable and the candidate should have gained at least two A Levels or equivalent qualifications.