Membership now exceeds 110 and we are recognised as a valuable group by such organisations as the Bar Council, Bar Standards Board, Legal Services Board and other regulatory bodies.
The Association holds events regularly throughout the year on topics relevant specifically to the legal sector. Events take the form of webinar lunchtime briefings or extended in person sessions with guest speakers. We also hold a one day Conference every year.
To assess whether LPMA events would benefit you or your organisation, please see a list of past events here. All our events are informative but relatively informal and there is always a chance for discussion and/or networking. We also hold occasional social evenings for LPMA members to network.
Benefits of membership include:
- Short but focused events (usually 1 – 1.5 hours) keeping members up to date with relevant issues
- Excellent business support and social networking opportunities
- Great support from like-minded people
- A professional, friendly and open organisation
- Free attendance at most LPMA business events (Full Members only)