QEB Hollis Whiteman is a leading barristers’ chambers situated within ‘the square mile’ in the City of London. With 69 barristers, including 19 Queen’s Counsel and 2 Treasury Counsel, our specialist areas include: Corporate and Financial Crime, General Crime, Professional Regulation & Discipline, Private Prosecutions and Public Law.
We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated and pro-active Marketing Manager to join our busy and friendly team.
The candidate will have previous marketing experience although not necessarily within a barristers' chambers
Reporting to the Senior Clerk, duties include but are not limited to:
- Identifying, developing and facilitating marketing initiatives and opportunities to raise the profile of Chambers and its Members;
- Liaising with Members to write and edit or make submissions to a range of publications, including in particular legal directories and award submissions;
- Providing marketing support to 5 practice groups, enabling their growth in the market place;
- Attending and presenting at weekly meetings with the senior clerking team and separately at monthly meetings with practice specific groups;
- Assisting with the website strategy and content, including updating members’ profiles and news items;
- PR and liaison with legal and wider press on behalf of Chambers and its Members;
- Organisation of Chambers’ marketing events (including seminars, conferences, parties, corporate hospitality, dinners, drinks and pupillage events);
- Management of Chambers’ website and social media accounts.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- High attention to detail;
- Enthusiastic and positive can-do attitude;
- Efficient and reliable;
- Excellent organisational skills and able to work under own initiative.
Applicants should email their cv with a covering letter explaining why they believe that they are suitable for this position to Senior Clerk, Chris Emmings email@example.com