Communications and Marketing Executives
Communications & Marketing Executive
Our client is a magic circle set operating in the Civil Law arena with (currently) 107 barrister members and 33 staff members. Chambers are seeking two Communications and Marketing Executives who will primarily ensure that relevant, contemporary information about individual members of Chambers and the cases that have characterised their success is captured intelligently and communicated appropriately to internal and external audiences.
Both roles will be jointly responsible for all Chambers’ content, but responsibilities will broadly be divided as follows:
Digital – one position will take primary responsibility for Chambers’ digital presence, to include both their website and social media presence (Twitter and LinkedIn)
Content – the second role will be primarily responsible for directory submissions and PR.
There will be considerable overlap in the roles, with the digital role also playing a key role in the preparation of directory submissions and CVs.
- Forge effective personal and professional relationships with members of Chambers with a view to creating a bank of continuously up to date information that can be used for informing the market and the media and for fostering potential business expansion.
- Establish a programme of maintenance of the individual CVs of all members of Chambers. CVs to conform to existing ‘house style’ that needs ongoing refinement on new website, in consultation with the Deputy Chambers Director. Goal is to update all CVs on a quarterly basis.
- Assume responsibility for the planning, overseeing and compilation of information for the production of legal directory entries on behalf of Chambers and individual members of the set.
- Use data drawn from the information updates to produce practice area and regional brochures and briefing documents.
- Act as the gatekeeper and brand champion for the Chambers website and all other corporate materials to ensure that each expression of the brand is in keeping with the character and purpose of the set. Oversee, coordinate and edit web site information on a regular basis.
- Maintenance and upkeep of website generally.
- Manage Chambers’ social media presence, in particular on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Oversee the ‘clean-up’ of Lex data and ongoing database maintenance.
- Monitor the legal media in particular and the national press in general for coverage of Chambers and its individual barristers. Be responsible for disseminating this information in a way that is both immediate, relevant and engaging, primarily through the Chambers newsletter.
- Research and production of briefing notes for Members of Chambers/practice groups/staff ahead of targeted events and business development initiatives.
- Event management. Provide support and assistance to Events Coordinator as required, in particular on-site support at events.
- Identify possible opportunities and take responsibility for the drafting of awards submissions when required.
- The Communications & Marketing Executive reports to the Deputy Chambers Director.
- Core working hours for this role are 9am – 6pm. Occasional overtime is required
- Annual salary dependent on experience; salary range £30,000 - £35,000
- 3 months’ notice upon completion of a three-month probation period
- 22 days holiday per calendar year; limit of one week's holiday permissible during legal term time
- Interest free season ticket loan available after completion of three-month probation period
- BUPA cover and private doctor service available on completion of probation period
- Other staff benefits including income protection, critical illness and death in service benefits
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme membership
For all enquiries please contact:
ABC Chambers Solutions LLP - 0203 890 8190 3 Waterhouse Square, London EC1N 2SW.