Fees Manager - Leading Barristers' Chambers
|Closing Date: ||Saturday, 8 December 2018|
|Salary: ||£commensurate with the seniority and importance of this position|
|Send CV To: ||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Fees Manager – Leading Barristers’ Chambers
Our client is acknowledged as one of the UK’s leading Barristers’ Chambers and is a successful, progressive and friendly set. They are consistently ranked by the directories as a market leader in Clinical Negligence, Professional Disciplinary, Regulatory and Public Law.
Due to the success and continued expansion of the business, Chambers is now seeking an experienced and highly motivated individual to become its Fees Manager.
Working closely with the senior management team, clerks, members of chambers and clients, the Fees Manager is responsible for ensuring the continued development, management and smooth operation of all of Chambers fees procedures and processes. The role also oversees and manages two additional members of the fees team.
- Primary responsibility for management of fees billing and collection processes.
- Implementation and improvement of chambers’ fee protocols.
- Extensive liaison with clients and members of chambers and effective resolution of fees issues.
- Production of appropriate reports and information and presentation of the same.
- Management of payments/accounting.
- Management of the central fee collection account.
- Continued development of own role and management of team members.
The Person will:
- Ideally have 5+ years in a similar role in a Barristers’ Chambers, including demonstrable experience of developing, managing and improving fees systems.
- Quickly be able to form effective professional relationships both internally and externally capable of influencing others successfully.
- Be experienced in collating and presenting financial information quickly and effectively.
- Possess a confident and assured personality together with the ability to relate to both barristers and staff.
- Be effective at multi-tasking and working well under pressure and deliver the role with a flexible and co-operative attitude.
- Be capable of managing their own busy workload whilst managing and developing colleagues effectively.
- Be highly efficient, orgainsed, tenaciaous and resilient.
A competitive salary, plus benefits, commensurate with the importance of this role is being offered. Chambers has a clear commitment to the wellbeing of its members and all staff and provides a positive environment in which to work.
To discuss this role, please contact exclusively retained consultants GRL Legal LLP: Matt Curness email@example.com or Paul Reece firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please forward your CV and letter outlining your suitability for the position to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 7th December and early applications are encouraged - initial interviews for suitable candidates will take place immediately.