Business Development Manager - Crime Team
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – CRIME TEAM - Leading Barristers Chambers (London)
Our client, a leading Multi-disciplinary Barristers Chambers in London, is seeking to appoint a highly suitable individual to the newly created role of Business Development Manager for the Crime Team.
Working closely with the Chambers Director, Director of Clerking and Members, the role represents an outstanding opportunity to play a very ‘hands on’ and important part in the development and success of Chambers’ business development functions.
- Create and execute the Business Development plans for the Team to complement its Business Plan.
- Develop Chambers’ overall marketing and business development plans to be adaptable and to meet changing market conditions.
- Develop both the strategic and operational plans to identify new markets and clients and to maximise opportunities.
- Develop measurable business development targets.
- Drive initiatives and strategies to diversify income streams.
- Introduce innovative ideas aimed at meeting and exceeding strategic goals.
- Monitor marketing and business development activity, feedback and react accordingly.
- Identify new markets and practice areas and develop new clients.
- Conduct practice reviews with members on a regular basis.
- Be educated to degree level or hold an equivalent vocational qualification in business development or be able to demonstrate relevant equivalent experience.
- Possess demonstrable experience of working and managing successfully in a legal, professional services environment with experience relevant to the functions required.
- Ability to attract, retain and secure business through innovative means.
- Have outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to lead, manage and motivate others.
- Possess outstanding communication skills and the ability to influence others effectively at all levels within Chambers and with outside organisations.
- Possess a track record of effective delivery, including significant projects.
The role is offered with a competitive salary, commensurate with the skills and attributes required for the position.
To apply for this position, please forward a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role, together with your CV to GRL at email@example.com
To discuss this role contact retained consultants GRL Legal LLP:
Paul Reece: firstname.lastname@example.org
Matt Curness: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 16th March 2018 and early applications are encouraged with initial interviews for suitable candidates taking place immediately.