Marketing Manager - Leading Barristers’ Chambers (London)
Our client, a leading Barristers’ Chambers whose members specialise in commercial and employment law, is seeking to recruit a Marketing Manager to join their forward thinking and friendly team. This important role is in sole charge of Chambers’ marketing function and will oversee a part-time Marketing and Administration Assistant.
Working closely with the Chambers Director, Members of Chambers and the Clerking Team, this hands-on role is responsible for the creation and implementation of a client focused marketing and communications strategy. They will also continue the development and delivery of Chambers’ marketing functions to support and promote Chambers and its Members.
- To develop and deliver a detailed marketing plan – ensuring constant review in line with market developments and changing use of technology.
- Creation and management of digital content and its placing to continue successful growth of brand and revenues.
- Management of content of Chambers’ website, including blogs, vlogs, podcasts and webinars.
- Development of Chambers’ branding, Members profiles on social and other digital media channels.
- Successfully manage and enhance Chambers’ legal directories submissions processes.
- Delivery of Chambers successful events and seminars.
The successful candidate will:
- Possess a successful record in a similar role within the legal, other professional or similarly fast paced environment.
- Have detailed knowledge and understanding of all aspects of digital and other marketing and communications techniques to produce professional and consistent messaging.
- Be a natural communicator with the ability to influence at all levels - both inside and outside the organisation, including working successfully within and externally to other Teams.
- Be highly literate with outstanding communication skills, proven copywriting, editing and proofreading skills.
- Be positive, energetic, and capable of working with and delivering to competing deadlines.
The role attracts a highly competitive salary of up to £50k plus bonus and benefits. 2 days per week flexible/remote working is also offered.
To discuss the role in more detail please contact GRL’s exclusively retained consultants Paul Reece or Matt Curness at GRL Legal email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications to email@example.com The closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 27th May 2022. Early applications are encouraged and initial interviews for suitable candidates will take place immediately