IT Assistant Required for leading London Barristers' Chambers
Our client is a leading Chancery/Commercial barristers’ chambers based in Lincoln’s Inn, with around 70 barristers and some 25 staff.
The chambers are seeking a full time IT Assistant, who will be based on site, reporting to the IT Manager and ultimately to the Chambers Director.
The candidate will need to have relevant IT experience and excellent communication skills.
The duties for the role will include:
• 1st line IT support to barristers and support staff in chambers
• MS 365 application support and administration if possible
• Managing Windows/Mac/mobile devices
• Training users – barristers and staff – with applications and software
• Video Conferencing support
• Assisting barristers and support staff in chambers with data and IT compliance issues
• Assisting support staff with diary and fees management software systems
• Assisting with electronic document management and the pursuit of a paperless environment
Benefits will include 25 days paid holiday in addition to public holidays, entitlement to join the pension scheme and a season ticket loan, access to the Chambers private medical scheme.
Full job description and candidate criteria details are available on request
Call 020 7583 2401 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an exclusive Chambers People assignment.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 17th May 2022