LPMA: Annual Conference
Please register for the LPMA Annual Conference, taking place on Friday 8th October 2021. Our thanks to 7BR (7 Bedford Row, London, WC1R 4BX) who have kindly offered to host us this year.
The programme runs from 9am and includes:
- Sessions with the Chief Executive of the Bar Council and the Director General of the Bar Standards Board, with an opportunity for a Q&A to follow.
- Keynote address on The Charter for Black Talent from Harry Matovu QC. The Charter is a pioneering initiative aimed at increasing the number of Black people within the professional services sector and supporting their progression.
- Two panel sessions: one on Managing The Team and another on Executing the Strategy, both of which will allow for discussion from conference delegates.
- Short addresses from our charity partners, FreeBar and Advocate, and from the Young Barristers Committee.
The conference will conclude with a networking reception from 4.30pm onwards.
Registration costs are £40 per delegate:
- Members and Associate Members whose principal place of work is outside the M25 are not charged the registration fee. Such members should register by emailing LPMAConference2021@outlook.com.
- Everyone else should register and pay by using the ‘Book Now’ button opposite. (By registering for the conference, you give your permission for your personal data (being your name, appointment and business) to be included in the delegate list which will be shared with all other delegates.)
Lunch and networking drinks are included in the price of your admission. We very much hope that you can join us on the 8th for what we expect will be an information, inspirational and enjoyable day.
Rachel Holmes and Catherine Calder